The Mifsud family have been providing funeral services since 1940. For more than 50 years, their commitment has remained unchanged and yet, their funerals have always responded to the changing needs of the community.
The Mifsud Family believed in providing personal and caring services before, during, and after a funeral, placing particular emphasis on the importance of family. That tradition of superior service has continued for well over a half a century.
In keeping with tradition, the staff of Karmenu Mifsud Funeral Service remains committed to offering families the finest in personalized service. Our belief that every funeral or memorial is an opportunity to honour, celebrate and remember is just as strong today as it was 50 years ago.
We understand that Trust is built on a relationship of honesty and understanding as well as openness. Therefore, we make you the following commitment.
- We are committed to make the funeral service of your loved one, memorable.
- We will take the time to listen to all your wishes.
- We will make appropriate recommendations for the Service.
- We will honour yours and your loved one's wishes and assist you through the grieving process.
- Our staff is courteous and sympathetic, our facilities are comfortable and spotless.
- Our Services are handled with the utmost dignity and respect.